Juuling is an epidemic that has taken over NYC, effecting our teenagers like a tsunami. The presentation below presents the dangers of juuling and how it effects teenagers at specific ages. This video alerts our community on the destruction juuls can cause to one’s physical and mental health.

Many may not be aware of the destruction that these tiny e-cigs carry. Many may not be aware of this information, but one juul contains the same amount of nicotine as 1-2 packs of cigarettes. These juuls contain toxins ranging from random chunks of lead to nicotine. Juuls are like magnets, attracting unaware teenagers to the idea of releasing pain or even being cool. I chose to advocate for the prevention of e-cigs because adolescents are blinded to the harm juuls are loaded with. These juuls can spiral one into a dysfunctional life style and harm people other than themselves. Not only do these juuls harm one’s physicality, it deteriorates one’s mentality. So allowing myself to be a bystander of the death of several young teens who are unaware of the consequences of their actions thwarts the movement to change our community. Juuls corrupt our teens, it is our job to alert those who are uneducated. We can simply change our community with communication and education. So watch my presentation and follow our blog to join our movement to expand this movement!