It is purely decorative.

This topic was chosen due to how relatable it was. This park, which I frequent, is not in the best of conditions. I felt obliged to bring up this topic since there were a couple hundred students such as I that utilize the park for gym class. If other NYC park’s are in the same phase then that should be a topic.

This multimedia presentation is about park safety generally in NYC. There’s been a death at a public park and it provides reasoning for authorities to increase security in a park. The video is an infomercial about the situation of NYC public parks. This video is to create awareness for the situation at hand. The video was created with an outline, there was research online and using articles, an outline was made for the video which then was made into the actual video. Click the link below to view the blog for more information.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Park Safety and Regulations by Ben is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.