1. Ikaika 3 weeks ago

This mind dump really shows the issues that equality bares, equality is dealt with race, religion, color and rights. This shows that you know that equality isn’t as it seems. I don’t believe in equality in the first place, I believe equity is a more substantial way of thinking, give to those who don’t have and receive when you are in need.

2. Kheriya 3 weeks ago

Dear Eclas, I am facinated by your equality post, “Mind Dump”, because you made it right to the point and clear. Its message stands out. One word you that you wrote that stands out to me is, “Race” I think this is agreeable because that is a main part of equality. Your post reminds me of when something like this happened to me one day regarding my race. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I can relate so much to your post and its easy to understand