The services for the MTA can be improved as it is inconsistent traditionally. Here is a video explaining the services and how it can be improved:

I am Pritam, the creator of the BetterMTA site. The purpose of the site is to address the issues of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). The reason for my selection of this topic is to address the issues regarding the great inconsistent MTA. The MTA is a transportation authority that allows people throughout all of NYC to travel amongst the city and to accomplish daily goals. This primarily interests myself and my group is due to the complications that we face getting to school. It is important to issue situational investments that we have upon the MTA.

Mayor de Blasio has invested in 1.8 billion dollars to help the struggling MTA. Different and creative methods are used to help modernize the subway system and assistance from the federal government is needed. Action is being taken, and we can soon hope for immediate improvements. As of 2018, issues regarding the MTA are statistically going down. Trains have become more reliable than before and the durability has gotten better.
The MTA has issued different types of initiatives to ensure the reduction in pollution, investments in transit systems, and improving air quality. There are still improvements, but success is closer.

We would greatly appreciate if people viewing this post would examine our own blog post https://bettermta.wordpress.com/ that speak similarly upon these following contentions.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Improving Services for the MTA by Pritam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.