,

Hello, my name is James. I am a student working towards an improved transportation. The MTA has its ups and downs. Despite the countless issues with the MTA, there are ongoing attempts to restructure and improve the MTA. The transportation authority of the largest city in the United States needs to set the largest standard.

The MTA must improve their services. Something that you can do to directly help is by signing our petition. The link has been previously posted in several posts. To bridge the gap, we must encourage the government to act upon this.

This presentations sheds lights on the issues affecting the transit system of the largest city in the United States. These issues must be addressed because we can no longer put up with outdated technology and unhygienic conditions. My organization has compiled a website with tailored blog posts focused on addressing the core complications of the MTA. The MTA needs to work together. Let’s work together to create a better future.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Improve the MTA by James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.