I made this video about various different homeless organizations with the purpose to give viewers a visual about the different organizations that exist to help homeless people. That’s not all I wanted to make people more aware about that programs exist that support homeless people. I made this about homeless organizations because I my self wanted to learn about the many organizations that aid homeless people. Also it lets other know that there not alone. It also allowed me to learn more about homeless organizations, what they do, there goal/mission, and what they have accomplishe

This informational video fits with the homeless organizations because it tells the reader about different homeless organizations that exist. I talk about who each place accepts and how each place contributes to decrease the number of homeless people. To create this presentation I did research about different places that help homeless people. I got pictures of different homeless organizations from the internet. I credited the pictures. Then I did a did a voice over for each picture to express what I learned. This took time to do but through this process I learned a lot about the different homeless organizations that exist and just home important these organizations really are.

You can also find more about homelessness on my blog at https://homesfortomorrowcom.wordpress.com Please Follow to see more.