So far what I have read about DA Vinci’s Designs is that in the 1900s he was one of the most famous people in the world. He design the most famous painting in the whole world called “the Mona Lisa” but there was a man who people compared to him they didn’t know which one was the best designer in the world. His name was Michelangelo people loved both of them. With the time they start being rivals “they often competed for the same painting jobs. This reminds me of the the story of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi for which one was the best in the world. In my opinion Da Vinci’s and Messi were the best in the world because people said that both of them did things that nobody didn’t. Who do you think were the best?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Which two were the best? by Enrique is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.