In the MTA there have been absolutely outrageous fare hikes in the past year only. There have also been bumps on bonuses. I was inspired to write this because of my passion for change in the MTA. I feel it is important for us to get involved as New Yorkers who utilize the services of the MTA every day. My goals are to become the reason why you all learn to stand up for what you believe in and change the MTA for the better.

I believe that being aware of what goes on in order for it to function the way it does, or in ways it doesn’t, a subway rider’s experience may better in the future. We also posted a petition. Now, I realized that the odds of someone checking out our petition are little to none if they do not check out our blog first. Our petition is aimed towards Gov. Andrew Cuomo because in NYC he has power, and that power should be used for reforms in the MTA. MY video shows the cold hard evidence that exists which supports our cause. Fare hikes have reached outrageous extremes, and if you check out the presentation below you will understand the reason for my passion.

FOLLOW OUR BLOG

CC BY-SA 4.0 MY DIGITAL PRESENTATION AND HOW IT RELATES TO MY TOPIC by Farah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.