,

This sign is messed up! The first question I had after reading this is this: is this sign supposed to scare people? Also, why is this sign in this neighborhood. It looks like a strange neighborhood. It does not appear to be wealthy. I think it is crazy that the funeral home actually put their full name on the sign. Is this funeral home near this neighborhood? Like, why is it this funeral home specifically?

This sign first made me think that they are trying to scare the people who text and drive and live in this neighborhood. I think the way this sign is phrased is a result of it being in a neighborhood that is low income. If this was a nicer neighborhood, then I believe the sign would be designed differently and not be so intimidating. Perhaps a sign in a high income neighborhood would read: Please do not text and drive. Something more polite and less intimidating.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Intimidation by Lucky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.