,

I chose the topic of nicotine in the youth community because I felt as though this was a very serious problem and was only getting worse and worse in high schools. At first I identified this problem as a surprisingly large group of people around me started to give into the peer pressure around them.

In my video, I discuss the effects of nicotine, focussing on immediate effects, long term effects, and effects on minors. The reason I did this is because I felt that a lot of these children did not know what they were getting themselves into.

Overall, this topic was very important to me as it was very present in my school and life, and it seems to be a problem throughout most schools as well. I feel as though this major problem may not be that difficult to prevent if only people knew the harm that they were imposing on themselves.

This is the link to my website run by two of my classmates and I: https://wordpress.com/view/boycottnicotine.wordpress.com

CC BY-SA 4.0 Boycott Nicotine to Minors by Alexander is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Niles 1 week ago

buss down on da gang