1. Steven 1 week ago

It is honestly dissapointing that our economic system is hugely impacted based on the income of the people, being rich or poor. Such a system is too damaging and must be abandoned.

2. Sahana 1 week ago

Dear Madison :

I am captivated by your photograph, “Social and Economic Inequality,” because it captures the beauty of Times Square in a unique way. It is displayed through the view of a pedestrian, walking through the streets of NYC. The colors are very bright and drag in the reader.

One part of your photo that stands out for me is where the Lion King sign is. I think this is nostalgic because of the few times that I have gone to see that incredible show. It stays as a great memory in my mind.

Another part that I find interest in is where the people are standing or walking. This stood out for me because they all come from different lives. They could be tourists or people who are just trying to get home from work that day,

Your photograph reminds me of something that I made once. One time I took a photo of the NYC skyline. It also captured the beauty of New York, just like this photo does.

Thanks for your photo. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because the aesthetic of this photo is very pleasing to the eye. The use of symmetry and perspective is exquisite, taking an interesting take on a simple photo.