,

I’m Lucky, a smart beautiful person who is good hearted. One thing that is important to know about me is that I fight for what I want, and I will make sure I achieve my goals. I was born on January 1 of 2001. When I had a turning point was when I got a second chance on graduating and I enrolled in GPA.

During school I like to stay for Boys and Girls Club or play sports. In school I am good at writing, sports, and having fun, but out of school I love to go shopping, workout, sleep, go out to eat and go to work. I realized I am particularly good at shopping, I got good at it because I love fashion and I know what I need and don’t need.

I agree that education is important to me because what  I want to do in the future requires education. I want to be able to make a lot of money out of it. Without education it is very hard for people to get good jobs because I often do see people on the streets in Austin. These people have less paying jobs. When I do ask what’s wrong? Most people tell me it is a lack of education or they didn’t finish high school or earn their diploma. I want to make enough money to live a good life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Good Hearted by Lucky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nicholas Erndl 1 week ago

having a good is a way to having a good life

• Nicholas Erndl 1 week ago

being good is a way of having a good life*