What your project was about ? My project was about the Global warming and affect in animals , we was focus in the polar bears and the cause of the ice melting  , and my action was write a letter for the ceo of Gmc company cars , also we made an instagram account so we can raise the awareness and it was actually helpful.

What does being an upstander mean to you now? For me being an upstander mean speak up my voice no matter what other people think about me , also being an upstander for me is dont giving up giving the message you wanna give to the society .

What did you learn about yourself as a student ? I learn to not give up when you try to make a change or at least speak up your voice because you’re helping to the community , also I learn that when you are doing the upstander project you are  expressing yourself and really helps to feel good with yourself .

What did you learn as an upstander ? I learn how to speak up my voice on social media with academic language and being a professional , basically we  didn’t say bad words .

Next steps I would like to take as an upstander for this issue or another issue is keep speaking my voice up and never give up because being an upstander is the best way to express yourself and help to the community or whatever situation you are involved .

One advice I want to give to the next upstanders is never give up when you’re speaking up because is so important to help the community .

CC BY-SA 4.0 Upstander reflection 9th by Brian Burgos Ramirez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.