In the blue park
You hear the squirrels bark
and feel the nature
With human behavior

This park has been around for a while
In which it always make many people smile
I haven’t been to this long-living playground
Because of school and how its all year around

When school gets stressful
The blue park is the way to go
I always have potential
That school is what will make me grow

I go to a school where there’s hate to give
The blue park is in Monroe
Where lots of people live
Anyone who likes the park is always free to go

In the morning when I wake up
Even though that’s where I grew up

CC BY-SA 4.0 Relieving Stress in Blue Park by Hatou is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jada 3 months ago

Hey, Hatou I enjoy reading your poem. Did you know that blue or lavender is a stress relieving color and lavender can relieve your stress also. I like how you said that it helps you put up with school. It seems like their is a lot of bullying in your school and that going to this park helps you to cope with all that bullying. I can also relate to this poem in a way. Because i’m a victim of bullying and I know exactly what it feels like to be built up with stress after it. Thank you for writing this poem it helped me realise some things.

2. Jaylin 3 months ago

This place is very nice. It’s good that you have a place that you an go to when you are upset or just to think. It is also very good that the park is open to everybody. As well as, it’s interesting how you go to the same park all the time.

Hatou 3 months ago

thank you and yea, I grew up coming to this park all the time so i like going there when i feel upset or stressed ..it reminds me of my childhood and calms me down.

3. gmack2137 3 months ago

this post is inspirational to me because this person is enjoying the simple things in life , pure peace or happiness does not come from what we all thing it does , simple things like nature and your family the life god gave you can help you relieve stress and bring your self up when you are down.

Hatou 3 months ago

I truly agree thank you for your comment