So far, the central idea in “ Una Lista Peligrosa “ by Siobhan Vivian reminds me that sometimes we gain high positions and we feel happy about it, but we feel bad at the same time by our friends, they would like to be where.  I know because I once won recognition at the school and they put my name on the best student’s mural and I feel happy but the same time sad for my friend, because she also wanted to be there. In the Una Lista peligrosa’s book, Abby Warner is on the list of the most beautiful girls in the school and feels happy about it, but also feel sad because her sister is not on that list.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I do not know if I feel happy or sad!! by Sofia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jenifer 2 months ago

Dear Sofia:

I am very amazed by your publication, “A dangerous list”, because you tell us a little about your experience that you had with your friend. What I liked most was that you had an experience to tell in this text.

A phrase that you wrote that stands out for me is: “They put my name on the best student mural and I feel happy, but at the same time sad for my friend”. I think this is amazing because even though you were in the mural you never felt better than the other people. It was also that even being in the mural you worry about your friend wanted to be in the mural and could not.

Thanks for your writing. I hope to see what you write next, because I like you to tell your stories. And also because you include your friends.

2. Alejandro 2 months ago

Dear sofia
    I am impressed by your post I do not know if I feel happy or sad!!,’’ because… because in the publication I did not know if she felt happy or sad happy because they put her in recognition of the school and sad because her friend also wanted to be there. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is:’’but he also feels sad because his sister is not on that list. I think this is important because… when people are like this they can get depressed thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because… you write about the things that the people these pasando at that moment

3. Claudia 2 months ago

Dear Sofia:

I am amazed by your writing, “I do not know if I feel happy or sad” because I learned from people that we should be happy when we win or lose because in life sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
    A phrase that you write that stands out for me is “sometimes we win high and we feel happy for that” because that is the truth of life that you have to conform to the fence that happens in life.
    Thanks for your writing. I hope and see what you write next, because I want to learn more.

4. kevonte spencer 2 months ago

in this case you must never feel sad for your success be happy and with all the positive input gives an output think about the good things and the care you have for people goes to show that you have a good vibe about yourself everyone has a chance in life no matter where you are don’t think about it in that way think about it as something that people can look up too later in life it’s inspiration, motivation, and enthusiasm. i felt this way in my life and had to realize i motivate people and you could be doing the same thing and not realize it it’s the character that you have that is super awesome not everyone would or could care less where anyone sits in life but you show the opposite of that. keep smiling and keep your head high. much love.

5. gmack2137 2 months ago

this is ironic to me because sometimes i feel this way , i do not know if this is a sense of depression but i feel this sense of emptiness at moments .

Sofia 2 months ago

Dear gmack2137:

I identify with you because sometimes I feel sad without knowing why, sometimes I think that I feel sad because I miss my family.

I like that you think and shared what you feel. I would like to know more what you think about my post.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like to see your opinions.

sofia.