,

I believe the world is what you make of it. The world is so full of opportunities for everyone. Throughout my life I have always been told that you can do anything, be anything you want to be, and achieve anything. With hard work and determination you can achieve your dreams.

Something I didn’t learn when I was younger is just how hard it was really going to be. Going through school isn’t easy, you really do have to focus and learn to be able to graduate and move on. College and finding a job you like and want to do everyday isn’t going to be any easier. Everyone has a dream, a picture of who they want to be in the future, an ideal person. As life goes on that picture changes little by little as you change but, you will still always have a person you want to be.

The key to achieving is hard work, determination, and being able to find the happiness in yourself. Its okay that your views might change and your dreams will change too but you need to be able to look at the world and find the opportunities to be Great. The opportunities available are never ending. It’s all just about how much you are willing to do to get there.

With all the negative thoughts, feelings, and actions in the world you are still able to be who you want to be. Every person deserves happiness. Some people need to work harder to find happiness but that doesn’t mean it’s not their it just means it will be even better once you get their. With opportunities comes hard work which comes happiness overall.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Everyone has Opportunity by Emilee Nussdorfer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Shauneice Orr 1 month ago

This is very interesting to me because i agree with you because everybody is different and have opportunities just like others. Anybody could do anything that you put your mind too it doesn’t matter what others think, or feel about your decision. Its what you make it and how it turns out. You should never lower yourself or your dreams to make somebody else feel better. Whatever opportunity comes your way you should take it!.

2. gmack2137 1 month ago

This story is quite relating to me because i feel the same , i feel as if the world we live in right now is full of opportunity , not because of laws or because of what we are allowed to do, but because i feel as if the time is now for everyone to flourish however they imagine in their life , you can only do this through two sources though .