Me and My group were trying to raise awareness around people with mental health issues and how People make assumptions and stereotypes towards people with mental health illness and when that happens it creates stigma not also that but also find it enjoyable to make mean jokes towards mental health . We wanted this to change because everyone is suppose to feel safe. Now to me being an upstander is not based on how big of a change you make its how much you try to make the change, and what you do to help the change happen. I personally did not learn anything about myself but I had learned new things about my classmates and what their projects were about. I don’t know what I might be an upstander for because there are so many things to be an upstander for and I want to support one that interests me the most. Some advice for when people try to become upstanders is that do projects that doesn’t take long because you might have limited time to do things.