,

So far, the plot in La chica del abrigo azul reminds me of the world. The plot reminds me of this because there are a lot of people they go crazy because they are left alone and they have no one to talk to and they look like they feel very lonely and sometimes they look at other people and confuse them with one of their relatives the similar thing in the world and that is that the lady was Going crazy because her husband and children were no longer with her and she was alone and the difference in the world is that almost all the people who go crazy are because they have nowhere to live.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Volviendose locos by Evelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Maria 1 month ago

Dear Evelyn:

Thank you for your publication “Going crazy” because it reminds me of many people who feel lonely and often have many problems that they can not solve and need to let off steam with a person who listens and understands them, because many people can not cope with their problems alone. Nobody can ever need a person who is available to listen to them.

Thank you for your publication I hope to continue looking at what you write because it makes me very interesting.

2. Rolando 1 month ago

Estimada Evelin:

Estoy ilusionado con su publicación”volviéndose locos” porque es un tema real en el cual las personas pueden caer y nunca volver a levantarse.

una frase que usted escribió que se destaca para mi es : “The plot reminds me of this because there are a lot of people they go crazy because they are left alone and they have no one to talk to and they look like they feel very lonely and sometimes they look at other people and confuse” .

gracias por su escritura . Espero ver lo que escribes a continuación , porque es un tema dell que todos queremos conocer para no caer ante el.