So far the plot of “Ghost evil” is about a man who rents houses. One day a man and his daughter, his daughter in the evening a girl dressed in white that was very ugly and the girl tells him what he wants from her that is out. The girl told her grandmother and told her that when the platform of the new one told her that in the help of that alone. The next day appeared and the girl appeared, what she said and the girl, what yes, what happened, what happened and help them rest in peace. This reminds me of the world because many people have things that say they are seen, and they like to tell the stories to other people so they can see all this is similar because many people tell stories.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The girl in the white dress by Claudia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Eduardo 2 months ago

deer claudia
    I liked your post because there is something creepy and one part of you said ” One day a man and his daughter, his daughter in the evening a girl dressed in white that was very ugly and the girl tells him what he wants from her that is out” makes me feel creepy