So far,The Mazda RX-7 is a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive rotary engine powered sports car manufactured and marketed by Mazda from 1978–2002 across three generations—all noted for using a compact, lightweight Wankel rotary engine. The Wankel engine is a type of internal combustion engine using an eccentric rotary design to convert pressure into rotating motion.All parts rotate in one direction, as opposed to the common reciprocating piston engine, which has pistons instantly and rapidly changing direction 180 degrees. In contrast to the reciprocating piston designs, the Wankel engine delivers advantages of simplicity, smoothness, compactness, high revolutions per minute, and a high power-to-weight ratio.The core of the Wankel engine is the rotor, which creates the turning motion. It is similar in shape to a Reuleaux triangle with the sides somewhat flatter. Wankel engines deliver three power pulses per revolution of the rotor using the Otto cycle. However the output shaft, because of its toothed gearing to the rotor, turns three times faster giving one power pulse per revolution at its output. The result is that the rotor turns much slower than the output shaft at one third of its speed.This reminds me that my dad thought all about engine