–    There is a  park around my house at 104 street , it is important to me because it was the first place i met most of the friends I have to this day. I met them playing basketball, and basketball kind of brought us together and the fact that it made me become closer with many people in such  a quick amount of time is really crazy and kind of cool. I also just like being around the park because a lot of people go there and have fun. This is where a lot of things happened not just me playing basketball with my friend, we would hang out talk about each others problems and give each other advice on how to face those problems. We would help each other get better at our game and show each other how to do new moves, sometimes we would even try and copy another players move, and I would ask my friends who could do it better

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Second Home by Isaiah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Mamoon 3 months ago

Dear Isaiah:

I am astounded with your post, “My second home” because you demonstrate the importance of having parks nearby, and how you made most of your friends while playing in the park. It must have been a great feeling to be able to play in a clean and good environmental park.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I met them playing basketball, and basketball kind of brought us together and the fact that it made me become closer with many people in such a quick amount of time is really crazy and kind of cool.” I think this is very cool because you had a lot of fun when playing with your friends and you seem greatly fortunate to be able to play in a clean park.
    Another sentence that I really stands out for me was: “We would help each other get better at our game and show each other how to do new moves, sometimes we would even try and copy another players move, and I would ask my friends who could do it better ” This stood out for me because it displays how much fun you really are having when you get to play in the park.
    I do really agree with you that parks can help you make friends. One reason I say this is because I see many people making and hanging out with friends in many parks Another reason I agree with you is that I also used to have fun with my friends while playing in a park.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this really influences the importance of having a clean park. With a clean park to play at, you can make new friends and have a lot of fun.

Please visit this blog page: https://parks.home.blog/
    My classmates and I are trying to fix a park called Dutch Kills Playground as out tech project.
    I hope you can help!