You thought I didn’t know where you been
And that’s why it’s so hard to let you back in
You can’t be out here doing your dirt
And not expect to learn
I’ve spent too many nights crying
Because I know you out here lying 

But now wanna flip script
Knowing that ain’t shit
You better get your act together
Before I start doing whatever

How are you playing the victim
When you were the one with him
Back then all I could do is cry
Now you wanna give us another try
You always said that I was trippin’
So don’t cry when I go missing

CC BY-SA 4.0 You by Destynn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Joey 2 weeks ago

My Dad left his second wife because of cheating, it’s good to talk about hurts like that, they are the type of thing an unfortunate number of us will experience in our lives, and I hope thinking about things like this will make would be cheaters think twice before they stab their partner in the back.

2. Anthony Hampton 5 months ago

I agree with this article because i done been through situations like this recently in my relationship.
    in this situation i think i am the one who is being talked about in this article and i feel like the person i talk to will agree.

3. J Johnson 5 months ago

I like this poem that you wrote. I really connected with it because i’ve been hurt by someone i cared about too.What really stood out was”You better get your act together, before I start doing whatever”.