1. Sofie 2 weeks ago

I agree that hard works pays off. My parents are both very hard workers. My Dad has two jobs and my Mom takes care of my three siblings and I as well as her elderly parents. They have set good examples for me to follow. Whenever I worry that all my work is for nothing I think about what my parents have told me; that no matter how long it takes your work will always eventually pay off. I really admire that you came to the United States and learned a new language that must have taken a lot of determination. Also hard works reminds you that if you want to do something right you have to do it through work there is no short cut, and so when you have achieved your goal, no matter how tough it was to get there, you can feel good about the work you put in and you can have pride in your achievement. Not only does working hard pay off with success, but it makes you feel good about yourself too.

2. kevonte spencer 5 months ago

hard work is very essential to our lives and it is part of our lives and it all pays off at the end it may seem that the goal is very far but in reality it’s just around the corner.

3. shamaya johnson 5 months ago

Hard work pays off period. If you put in the effort to do good and better , that is what will push you. You have to have and keep that type of mindset in order to get where you need to be. Life is about making mistakes and recovering from them.

4. Kiemerra 5 months ago

I agree with you because hard work does pay off.Because its all going to turn out in the end.You should always stay motivated and keep trying even when you you don’t want to.Never give up.I liked how dean said that his grandfather didn’t have as much as he had and his hard work pays off,so just think with all the opportunities I have I know I can do it.

5. Nick B 5 months ago

I agree that hard work always pays off in the long run. I believe that hard work will always beat talent. I understand how hard it is to overcome certain things because of my experiences playing sports. I know that nothing is given to you so I respect dean because he had to make them sacrifices.

6. Meech ? 5 months ago

Hard work pays off for sure. I definately agree because I remember a relative of mine had straight A’s since we were little. She used to get on punishment if she brought home less than an A for many weeks maybe even months. She has maintained straight A’s all throughout high school. She showed up early for school and left late everyday. Now she has over a million dollars in scholarships. So, yes hard work pays off.

7. Shauneice Orr 5 months ago

“Education is the passport to the future for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” What this quote means is that education is the key to bigger and better things. Without education, and studying you wouldn’t be where you at today. Which is why i agree with you when you says hard work pays off because when you never give up and put your mindset to do something you can achieve anything you want.

8. Cheyenne M Thompson 5 months ago

I agree hard work does come with many of sacrifices to get to a place that you want to be in life and you have to start becoming a person who doesn’t mind giving up some of your time energy to be successful and i’m sure it was hard coming to a new place and not understanding what the other person was saying to you but for you to keep a positive mindset is a good thing when learning something new

9. Paul M 5 months ago

This story is very enjoyable and motive but I agree. Hard work will help you be success in life, if you don’t give up. They’re a lot of people who are successful in life because the hard work they put in.

10. Akilra R 5 months ago

I believe that hard work does pay off because no matter what your trying to achieve you just can’t get it handed toy you. With any situation you should put hard work and dedication to it so it can be accomplished. I think if you wan’t something you should work for it. Overall I agree with the saying “Hard works pays Off”

11. Destiny M 5 months ago

what i think about what the author said is that it’s true that hard work pays off. i agree with this because my mother used to always tell me this when i wanted to give up on something. My mother always told me to keep pushing because all my hard will pay off in life.

12. Miaa Robinson 5 months ago

I agree with the statement that “hard work never betrays”. Hard work is more about dedication than it is opportunity. Though opportunity plays a big tole in how you maneuver through life, it is not most important!

13. J Johnson 5 months ago

I totally agree that hard work does pay off.A lot of successful people have gotten to be where they are because of hard work. Life got a little easier but also a little harder considering that we live in a different era. Working hard is the key to success.

14. Cassidy C 5 months ago

My Father passed away when I was a new born baby I only have my mother and my family. I didn’t even get a chance to meet my father but my relatives just tell me good memories about him and how much of a good father he was. As I was growing up I started to build self confidence within myself and set goals for myself and achieve them all to make him and my mother proud I do the best that I could to be successful. The same hope that your grandfather instilled in you, as well I agree that hard work always pays people back, if you want something you have to work hard for it and in the end all the hard work will be worth it. I like how he included his grandfather´s story and how it influenced him to work hard.

15. Armoni 5 months ago

The author was trying to say hard work will take you far and will put you in positions to have a big reward In the end. The Author used his grandfather as an example Of Hard work.He came to the south with nothing And worked very hard to become successful.

16. Jeremiah H 5 months ago

I agree because hard work in life will take you far and will always have a good reward. He used his grandfather as an example who came to the south with nothing and because he made the decision to work hard he became successful. I already understood what hard work can do for you but this story was really just motivation to me.Now I know no matter what I choose to do with my life and no matter the challenges I may face, hard work is the only way I will be able to elevate.

17. Cassidy 5 months ago

In my situation hard work is something that is important to me being dedicated to hard work will give me the opportunity to achieve and be great at life. Nobody will ever tell me i can’t do it or i won’t make it i have the faith from others to not give up if i was in the predicament that i wasn’t born in the united states i still wouldn’t have an excuse being motivated in school is one of the most successful things you could do.

18. b woods 5 months ago

I can agree with everything he is saying , hard work definitely pays off because it shows it the long run. I’ve always been told hard work is the key to success so this isn’t the first time im hearing this. I believe if you work hard enough you can achieve anything you feel capable of. I agree with the whole thing overall its very realistic and true.

19. Jalynn Griffin 5 months ago

I enjoyed reading Deans story and I believe and agree with everything that Dean was saying in his story. From my own experiences, I understand how hard it is to learn a new language and play sports. I know that everything you learn to do does take time and sacrifice in order to be and do the best you can do and that’s why I salute Dean.

20. Arianna Reaves 5 months ago

I agree with him when he said hard work pay off no matter where you at make something out of you situation and dont give up. You will make your goal you just need to have faith.

21. Essence Palmer 5 months ago

Hard work definitely does pay off , to get where you want to be you have to start from somewhere. It will get hard but if you want to get somewhere then you’ll have to work for it. As you stated English was not your first language , so it took you some time to get it , in the end it all worked out. Hard work really does pay off.

22. Amaya 5 months ago

I agree that hard work always pays people back, if you want something you have to work hard for it and in the end all the hard work will be worth it. I like how he included his grandfather´s story and how it influenced him to work hard. This story really encouraged me to work hard towards my goal because in the end it´ll pay me back.

23. Andre 5 months ago

I agree with you in so many ways. Im saying this because in your article you said that you uncle was successful and didn’t have that many options as you did,so I know you can do it.I feel like with timing and being motivated that anything is possible.

24. gmack2137 5 months ago

this story is quite ironic to me in many ways, i too have been trying to master a skill , a talent , multiple talents in my opinion , for the past 2 years i have been putting in my 10,000 hours . My Father passed away last year and before he died he instilled in me the same motivation, same hope that your grandfather instilled in you , he too gave me a life he did not have so i can be better than him !

25. Dannelle C Hampton 5 months ago

I agree with the whole perception of hard work pays off because it is definitely true. I like how you went in depth and used examples of your life and how it has shaped you. I think it’s not more so of how hard you work it’s about really how much effort you put into it because you want it, some people work hard just to work and don’t really have a good purpose. Overall I agree with this and it’s very so true.

26. sabrina 5 months ago

i love how he compare his life with his grand father. i dont like how he read it sooooo slow.but he did speak alot on his main topic . he also talks about why he gives his why .

27. Andrew 5 months ago

Hard work Pays off! I’ve always believed this and your article coincides with that. Great job