So far, the theme in Sonrie! reminds me of just because it’s a fad you have to do it you can do whatever you want. The themes reminds me of this because with your body and your life you can do what you want and you can take it at your own pace and not the others only because it does not seem like it is my person.

1. Maria 1 year ago

Dear Veronica

I love your post, Sorie, because it is very important to keep in mind that smiling makes the person feel very good.

One of his outstanding prayers in his publication was “it reminds me that just because it is a fashion that you have to do, you can do what you want”, because smiling is something that should never go out of style and is essential for our lives to complement each other perfectly . .

Thanks for your writing, I hope to continue seeing your publications because I find it very interesting to be able to read this type of publications

2. Ashley 1 year ago

Dear Veronica:
    I am in agreement with your post, “Sonrie,” because its a theme interesting and real. We need to have this always in mind and to whatever we want. Always smile and never put attention to bad comments.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ with your body and your life you can do what you want.” I think this is realist because we can do everything what we want with us without hurting ourselves. We need to be happy with our defects and be pleasure with what we have.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this themes are interesting because more of the people criticize other without knowing their reasons. In addition how you wrote it’s our body and we can do whatever we want with it. Be yourself and being happy of it it’s the perfect thing you can do.

3. Samantha 1 year ago

Dear Veronica:

I am excited by your post, “Sonrie,” because it is very important that we can dress as we want. We have to dress as we like and feel good.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “The themes reminds me of this because with your body and your life you can do what you want and you can take it at your own pace and not the others only because it does not seem like it is my person.” I think this is awesome because It is very true that it is our body and we can do it as we want because it belongs to us.

Thanks for you writing. I look forward to seeing you write next, because you are very good at writing and writing.Keep it up, you’re very good at doing the post.