I took all these pictures it was me who took them at Pelham bay park

Pelham Bay Park is the place I go to hang with my friends. Its is the place I go to have fun. It’s the place where wild animals go at night. It is the place where people go to play sports. It’s where we chill and relax after a long day. This place is the best. Playing man hunt and having a thrill I long forgot. It is the place where you wished time stopped so you can stay all there all day and chill with the homies. It’s the place the main place where you want to have fun. It smells like summer every time I go. It gives a summer vibe. That one of a kind summer vibe you only get when the place is special.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Largest Park in New York City by Octavio is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ashley 4 months ago

Dear Octavio:

I am amazed by your place, “Largest Park in New York City,” because it seems calming. I like the last picture the most. It looks so cool.

One line that stands out for me is, “It’s where we chill and relax after a long day.” I think this line is relatable because I like to relax. I would only relax there if it’s not too hot and not too cold.

Another line that stands out for me is, “It’s the place the main place where you want to have fun.” I think this line is also relatable because I also like to have fun.

Your place reminds me of a when I went to there for track and field at my old school’s camp. Everyday on my way to school, I pass Pelham Parkway because its only a few stops away from mine.

Thanks for your place. I look forward to seeing what you make next. I think it will be just as good as this one or maybe better. Great job!