1. Clinton 2 weeks ago

Hi Jada,
    This is a very interesting post. I personally think that myself is a very extroverts people but also a very introverts person at the same time. Because I learned that sometimes you don’t have to think too much about what other people think about you. You can do whatever you want to do and maybe have some friends have the same interest with you. You can make your own choice to either stay alone or go out and play with your friends. There no good or bad.
    Clinton Kwong.

Here is a link that might help you:
    https://www.fastcompany.com/3016031/are-you-an-introvert-or-an-extrovert-and-what-it-means-for-your-career
    There are some resources about introverts and extroverts . Good luck!

2. Dean 10 months ago

I like the structure of your essay and how it is well organized. Introverts and extroverts both have positive sides and negative sides. I don’t think one is better than the other. If you’re an introvert, you should enjoy your life as an introvert and if you’re an extrovert you should enjoy your life as an extrovert. Also, I like the examples that you gave about how you enjoy your time.

3. Rychtarczyk 10 months ago

Staring off with numbers gets the attention of some people and it was a good way to start. The article was well structured and including a source made it more credible. I feel that if you were to include more examples from those who are extroverts and introverts it would make your article more appealing. Other than that you did a great job. Do you think someone can be both, an introvert and an extrovert?

4. Mia 10 months ago

I like the personal examples you provided. I think both introverts and extroverts are important. It is important to understand ourselves and know how to manage our energy. I would say I am a mixture of an introvert and extrovert. I enjoy playing video games just as much as I enjoy going out with my friends. It is good to have a balance between self time and human interactions.