1. Dean 5 months ago

I like the structure of your essay and how it is well organized. Introverts and extroverts both have positive sides and negative sides. I don’t think one is better than the other. If you’re an introvert, you should enjoy your life as an introvert and if you’re an extrovert you should enjoy your life as an extrovert. Also, I like the examples that you gave about how you enjoy your time.

2. Rychtarczyk 5 months ago

Staring off with numbers gets the attention of some people and it was a good way to start. The article was well structured and including a source made it more credible. I feel that if you were to include more examples from those who are extroverts and introverts it would make your article more appealing. Other than that you did a great job. Do you think someone can be both, an introvert and an extrovert?

3. Mia 5 months ago

I like the personal examples you provided. I think both introverts and extroverts are important. It is important to understand ourselves and know how to manage our energy. I would say I am a mixture of an introvert and extrovert. I enjoy playing video games just as much as I enjoy going out with my friends. It is good to have a balance between self time and human interactions.