Hello i’m Zariya Baker, my age is 14 years old, my birthday is July 21st 2004. I was born in Brooklyn, but raised in Manhattan. I have done some sports in my life like basketball, soccer, track and gymnastics. I love ELA because free writes or poems let me express a side of me that I didn’t even know I had. I have friends that I grew up with I love and care about them but there’s one that has had an impact on my life but I won’t say no names. I have alot of for love my family I love them more than anything because I always felt like i belonged.

My mother raised me with the mindset of “whatever you do,  do it with confidence“ and “always have a positive mind whatever you say want to do you can do just put your mind to it” . My father raised me to  “ be ready so you won’t have to get ready“ and “ always help others”. I have 3 siblings, so that’s 4 kids in total.Zeze is the attitude, I’m the goofy one , Zaidon is the gamer and Zoey is the baby. I love all my siblings because we’re all different I love my parents because their different too. They get mad if needed, but it’s only because they really care about us.

Last few things you should know about me is that I care about everyone but if I feel you did something wrong I’ll forgive you but I won’t forget. I like being on my phone on social media,taking videos or dancing. All the sports I use to do I love them but I grew out of it. I traveled to many places as far as Puerto Rico and close as alantic city . I love going places it’s a chance to see new thing and here your chance to see new things about me. I’m Zariya and that’s my life

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Secret life of Zariya Baker by Zariya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Orlando 4 months ago

Hello Zariya, I enjoyed reading your bio! I feel like we are the same when it comes to being too nice and forgiving, but it is always good and costs nothing to be kind to others. I also enjoy playing the same sports as you, basketball and soccer, but mostly soccer! I look forward to reading more of your posts about you and your siblings.

2. Ethan 4 months ago

i feel that this is not only a bio, but advice for others that may have hit a roadblock of some sort, if I read this bio when i was in middle school i’d probably have less regrets than i did. For example, in middle school i was competitive when it came to basketball and track and field however, some days I wouldn’t be confident, days with a streak of 3 losses or if I made it in 5th place again so i wasn’t really feeling it those days. if i was told to do everything i do with confidence like your mother told you, there’s a chance i wouldn’t have weighed myself down so much.