I am a 15 year old high school student from New York City. I go to Harvest Collegiate High School in Manhattan. I was born in Manhattan and have lived here all my life.

In school I like science and math and think I am good at them. Outside of school I enjoy spending time with friends and reading. I am good at video games because me and my friends play a lot. I am also good at golf and like playing it because I have been playing and taking lessons since I was little and like doing it.

I feel safe walking down the street in my community because I have lived there all my life and feel safe enough and know the area well enough to feel safe walking down the street in my community.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Nate-Bio by Nathan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.