Now Comment

Social media has become even more popular than traditional news sources for receiving information. The concerns over fake news from traditional sources send people running to social media but that doesn’t guarantee it’s better.  Social media has changed the landscape of political engagement and social movements by adding to it extensively.  53% of Americans engage in political social media.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Public attitudes toward political engagement on social media- Source Explanatory Essay by Ari is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Hailey 4 months ago

Hi Ari! This is an interesting topic. When you said “The concerns over fake news from traditional sources send people running to social media but that doesn’t guarantee it’s better”, I found that to be very interesting and true. Keep up the good writing!