1. karroline 4 days ago

very interesting topic to talk about. Never thought of speaking about this topic. Nothing but the truth of how life is. speaks the truth and opens eyes. love this piece.

2. Christopher 6 days ago

Sounds like an ancient proverb. What you say about winners not always having to be victorious is very true. There is a such thing as the moral high-ground which not too many people seem to seek out these days. It is hard to know what will matter in the end, but it seems that the best things in life, even when they’re difficult to seek out, do lead to the best things in whatever post-mortem existence you happen to believe in. Strength does not always show itself in muscles, and I’m glad you drew attention to that.

3. Angelica 1 week ago

Christian I really love that your choosing this topic to write about and look into especially because it’s such a heavy topic especially today in our world. But I agree that peace can really be met only when we come together and truly are able to understand each other. Great job and I love the way you talk about this topic.