,

Summary Week 3: I chose this article because it relates to the topic that I am talking about which is NCAA athletes. This article was about NCAA athletes being able to transfer schools and still being eligible. The NCAA has some rules set for athletes that relates to transferring and these rules aren’t too ridiculous. These rules are nice and easy to follow when it comes to a college athlete. THe rules that this articles mentioned were being able to transfer even though you had played two games already. Another rule that has to be followed is a fair rule which is that you have to let the University that you are currently at that you are making a decision to leave schools. Works Cited

Wells, Adam. “NCAA Rule Change Will Prohibit Schools from Blocking Student-Athlete Transfers.” Bleacher Report, Bleacher Report, 13 June 2018, bleacherreport.com/articles/2780950-ncaa-rule-change-will-prohibit-schools-from-blocking-student-athlete-transfers.

CC BY-SA 4.0 NCAA Rule Change Will Prohibit Schools from Blocking Student-Athlete Transfers (Week 3) by Mack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jillian 6 days ago

Thank you Mack for this information. It is interesting to see how many rules and regulations are made to just simply play a collegiate sport.