,

My name is Rayce and my favorite things to do is bmx and drive/work on cars. I was born in Austin Texas. When i got my first bmx bike i never wanted to do anything else other then ride my bike. I have lived in Austin my entire life.

I honestly hate school: it’s boring and I suck at it. Right now I am just trying to finish my classes so I can be done. I enjoy riding my bike and working on my car outside of school. I’m good at riding my BMX bike and I have just never stopped riding it for the last 6 years.

I strongly agree that my community is a safe place because I have lived here my entire life and I grew up riding my bike around by myself by the time I was around 10. I have never felt unsafe. This is important to me because I feel like you should be able feel safe in a place that you live.

CC BY-SA 4.0 BMX and Cars by Rayce is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Anjelina 2 months ago

He Rayce,
    I think your bio is really cool and it shows me a clear representation of who you are as a person and what you like to do. I also appreciate how honest you are about the things you don’t like. It doesn’t seem like you lie about who you are and it also seems that you are very passionate about your hobbies. BMX biking sounds crazy dangerous and fun, you should maybe talk more about how you started to get into biking, but great bio overall!

2. Natalie 2 months ago

Hi Rayce,
    I liked your bio post because I also sort of hate school too. Living in a safe place is important and I feel like Austin is safer than a lot of other places, or at least safer than where I used to live in Brownsville.

I was surprised that you ride BMX. I think it looks really crazy, but its cool that you’re very passionate about it. Even though you don’t like writing i hope to read more of it.