One important place I like in my neighborhood is Pomander Walk. It is a beautiful group of houses in a courtyard in the upper west side. I find it relaxing to just sit in the courtyard or to run around there with my dog. I like the gardens planted there in the spring and summer and how it looks when snow falls in the winter.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Places I Love-Pomander Walk by Nathan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Kheriya 3 months ago

Dear Nathan, i am fascinated by your pictures because i love the angles you took them in. One of the photos that stands out to me is the third one i was so amazed with how the lights looked, its so beautiful. Thanks for your photos i look forward to seeing you post more photos like these.

2. Ahlexus 4 months ago

Dear Nathan:
    I am amazed by how beautiful your pictures are they make me smile. your pictures remind me of when I was little when I first saw snow. I live in Texas so it doesn’t snow here very much, so I really enjoyed seeing it in your photos. Also I like hearing about how much you have with your dog and sitting outside. I hope to read more of your post and maybe see more pictures of things you like.