Formula one racing is regulated by the Paris-based Fédération International de l’Automobile (FIA). The FIA is the group that creates all the rules that the drivers have to follow on the track and they also create rules for what the mechanics in the cars are. The teams try and use the best technology that they can, what the FIA does is make sure that everyone is level and playing on an even playing field. Formula One racing is one of the most expensive sports in the world. A top team like Mercedes spends 100’s of millions of dollars on one car alone. Not every team has that budget, it all depends on how well your team does in races. Sponsors are a big part of the sport and if you win a lot of races the more money you get. But the FIA tries to make races fair by the rules they instate because they know not every team has the same budget.  Some teams are owned solely by automobile manufacturers called constructors. Like the drivers, the constructors are competing to be number one. The whole sport is a game based on money and skill. The drivers have the skill, constructors have the money and together they create a perfect team. https://nowcomment.com/documents/135979