My backyard is lushes in the summertime. Exotic plants take over my section of our garden. My family loves to grow juicy red tomatoes, fresh pink raspberries, and herbs like basil, lavender, and mint. We also love to grow honeysuckle right against  the tacky white plastic fence my neighbors put up.. Numerous bees will swarm around our honeysuckle and our other plants. The summer is amazing, enjoying the hot sun while drilling soccer drills, working on dance tricks, reading, and having picnics. My dog also loves the backyard, it’s a great place for her to run around.  After summer fall comes and instead of basking in the sun, we are enjoying the cold crisp air while raking up the leaves that have fallen. My dog jumping in piles of leaves and messing up my hard work. As we all know winter comes next. Winter is actual quite nice, the snow will fall and create a little blanket. My dog will destroy the beautiful white pure blanket but it’s okay. There’s even a little slope I used to sled down, but that was when it was fun and i was smaller. Then spring hits, and the warm air comes against humidity takes over It’s the start of the mosquitos. The spring is amazing, our plants grow back and our garden is starting to look better.There’s obviously more to our backyard, like the wooden fence my dad and I built, the tree stump from where we cut down an old tree, and out beautiful slope that i keep managing to fall down.