When you ask someone who Walt Disney is everyone in one way or another can find some way to answer. But do we really know this man and what he went through in his life. This very successful creative man was sending his company into the ground. He began to focus more on the fun of things and quickly began to forget the money part. But through opportunities that came along  and people finding his work interesting he became the man that is known today. This man has impacted some of the best memories in my life and I realized myself that I wasn’t completely sure who he was. And he ended up being the topic I wanted to learn more about. One of the articles I found and really enjoyed was from the New York Times and went over what his life was really like when being in charge of such a well known company. Creating some of the most amazing films like Fantasia and Bambi, but still keeping the ultimate goal of surviving in mind.To be both happy in his creations but manage a successful company as well.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/13/business/media/walt-disney-a-visionary-who-was-crazy-like-a-mouse.html