So far, the theme in La Encrucijada reminds me of in the world have persons that make bad things but for more profanity that doing more hope in myself.The theme reminds me of this because in the book they passed a lot of bad things. The characters always have hope for each thing they passing and the problems with the time they were disappearing.Hope of that hav a form, Hope of that the things go better. When lose the hope, lose the wish of live.

1. evelyn 1 year ago

Dear: veronica

I am sorprendida con tu post “The hope” because te expresas bien sobre tu libro.

Una frase que usted escribió que es mi es The theme reminds me of this because in the book they passed a lot of bad things.

Gracias por tu escritura. Espero ver lo que escribistes a continuación, porque dices que el los libros también pasan cosas malas.

Evelyn

2. Samantha 1 year ago

Dear Veronica:

I am so excited by your post, “The hope,” because is beautiful. Is realistic.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “The characters always have hope for each thing they passing and the problems with the time they were disappearing.” I think this is awesome because the hope is the last thing that is lost.

Thanks for you writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you write I like a lot. Express many things that make me feel very good.

Samantha