So far the  characters not specific could be the new words of the dictionary in  Spanish -english Dictionary  reminds me of another text. In other dictionary of spanish- french the similar things between my dictionary of spanish-english and spanish-french is that the two dictionaries they teach about new words in other languages they teach the words more difficult in each language and the final similar thing is that the dictionaries they want teach the language to more people for that the persons learn his language in the world.

1. Fredy 1 year ago

el mejor libro que alla vistoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. Rolando 1 year ago

Estimado Alejandro:

Estoy interesado en su publicación “Dictionary spanish-english” porque puedo aprender mientras leo post interesantes y además descubro nuevas traducciones.

Una frase que escribió que se destaca para mi es “In other dictionary of spanish- french the similar things between my dictionary of spanish-english and spanish-french is that the two dictionaries they teach about new words in other languages ” creo que esto es una información muy buena porque es muy informativa .

Gracias por su escritura . Espero ver lo que escribes a continuación , porque es un tema bastante interesante y con fines informáticos que puedo usar para aprender ingles mas rápido.

3. Fredy 1 year ago

bruh

4. Fredy 1 year ago

dear Alexandro

In other dictionary of spanish- french the similar things between my dictionary of spanish-english and spanish-french is that the two dictionaries they teach about new words in other languages they teach the words more difficult in each language and the final similar thing is that the dictionaries they want teach the language to more people for that the persons learn his language in the world.

Thanks for you writing i look forward to seeing what you write next i hope that you write more

5. Author
    Alejandro 1 year ago

practice the english Dictionary really

6. Rolando 1 year ago

Diccionario encerio :’V V’: