Teams are groups of people who work together for one reason or another. While there are many types and sizes of teams, some are more successful than others. An important aspect of good performance is cohesion within a team setting. It is important for athletes to be able to communicate with each other to identify roles and responsibilities in order to reach a common goal. Another important aspect is how a team is managed including a good coaching style with positive reinforcement. If this does not occur, the chances that a member of the team will drop out or become self handicapping. As I further my research, I will attempt to find the most successful ways to build a cohesive team.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Team Cohesion by Olivia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.