So far the THE CHALLENGES OF STORM CHASING reminds me of angers storms most often appear in plaints of the united states. This area is known as Tornado Alley has a lots of dangers storms because of weather patterns that occur in spring this makes spring the best season to  spot a tornado which is a funnel-shaped cloud of spinning air.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The challengers of storm chasing by Raul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Alejandro 4 months ago

Dear raul
    I am impressed by your post the chagenllers of storm chasing because .. you say about the storms in the united states and the storm have transforming in a tornado one sentence you wrote that stands out for me is;’’ danger storms’’ I think this is important because… the storms helped in the water for the plants and for you crecimiento thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because… your post are interesant and have teach to much people about your post

2. Elena 4 months ago

Hi Raul, I really liked your post. Extreme weather patterns have been hot topic for years but has died down suddenly. I appreciate you introduction back to it. I liked how you included and explanation of why the place in your picture gets such huge tornados. I found a video of a major storm in Texas and I think you will like it https://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/storm-chasers/ohqt7qqd good job!