So far, the themes in La Encrucijada reminds me of Diego mistreats Jaime and he destructed your notebook where Jaime drawing everything about your life. The theme reminds me of this because exist people that do not appreciate the art or the things that doing about yours life. The bad people destructed everything from the life the others persons. In the real life make everything from destructed the life until they can killed you.      

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Bad People by Veronica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ashley 5 months ago

Dear, Veronica:

I am excited by your post, “The Bad People,” because they are so many people that just want to destruct us and make us feel bad. The people that are bad doesn’t like that other people can be happy. They are so many people bad in this world.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “In the real life make everything from destructed the life until they can killed you.” I think this is real because there are times when people are too cruel to kill you, they can reach the limit. Also when some people are drugged they also can hurt you.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because these cases are very common now with youth. We need to know what to do, how to control it and how to prevent it.Bad people are people that need help to control themselves .

2. Sofia 7 months ago

Dear Veronica:

Yo estoy sorprendida por lo que escribes, pues es cierto que habemos personas que no apreciamos las artes porque creemos que son aburridas o que no tienen sentido. Pero las artes son hermosas por que las personas que hacen esto pueden expresar sus sentimientos por medio de ellas.

Una frase que escribiste con la cual me identifico es“ exist people that do not appreciate the art or the things that doing about yours life” por que si es cierto que aveces tenemos cosas o personas importantes en la vida que no valoramos a veces, pues por ejemplo yo no tengo a mis padres a mi lado y cuando los tuve no les demostraba todo el cariño que les tenía por vergüenza pero ahora que mas quisiera demostrarselos.

Gracias por tu escritura, espero seguir viendo lo que escribes.