,

So far, my book is about some players who are on the same team and best friends, one day, since it is being practiced. Jets was sad and Alex who was his best friend was also sad but he did not worry that they were going to win the game for which he wanted. “Champions” reminds me of another digital text that I read when I was going to be in the second grade. “Games of best friends” is called the story that law. They were two friends who always went to all the places together and had many things in common, for example, they had blue eyes, they were tall and they liked the same food. The difference of the stories that law is that in one a boy broke his leg.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Champs by Claudia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. alejandro 3 months ago

Dear claudia
    I am impressed by your post champs because… they had two friends that are best friends and they play for be the best players Thanks for you writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because… your posts are interesting are entertained and more essay for read what is a advantage for sacar the information more essay.