When you fall down
And it is hard to get up

Keep going

When all hope is lost
But you see a way

Keep going

When someone says you can’t
But you know you can

Keep going

When you’re having a hard time
And times aren’t getting any easier

Keep going

When your life is all uphill
And there won’t be downhill for miles

Keep going

When things go wrong
But next time they might go right

Keep going

When your grades are low
But you know you can do better

Keep going

When you lose what you love
And there is nowhere to go

Keep going

Always keep going
No matter what the circumstances
Things will get better

CC BY-SA 4.0 Keep Going by Asa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Matthew 4 months ago

hi Asa,
    I really like your poem “keep going”, i think it was really good and for the right person this can be really helpful t o keep in mind not to lose hope and it makes me think about how some people have lost hope already. this a really good poem and I believe you can be a poet, good job keep going!
    sincerely, Matthew

2. Tania 4 months ago

Dear Asa,
    I am amazed by your poem,¨Keep going¨, because you explain to the audience that you should never stop in your journey. To me the main message of your poem is to always keep going because life can and will get better you just need to ¨keep going¨. I know this because of the lines and how they repeat keep going. One line you wrote that stood out to me is,¨When your life is all uphill, And there won’t be downhill for miles, keep going. I like how you used the literary device of Anaphora because it reminds the audience each time to keep going. Your poem sends an important message about motivation because your title says keep going and that is a word of motivation. Thanks for your poem I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Asa 3 months ago

Dear Tania,
      Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my poem. Why did that particular line stand out to you out of all of the other lines? I am glad that you liked my poem and found it motivational.
      Thanks again
      -Asa

3. Zachary 4 months ago

Hi Asa,
    What I really liked about your poem was how you used a bunch of examples of how life can be rough and not easy at times. I also liked how you followed each of those examples with, “Keep going”. They’re two simple little words but they carry a big meaning to them. Overall, great job on this poem!

4. Jovana 4 months ago

Dear Asa, thank you for this cool poem. I like the way you are pushing toward into bad things, and how positive you are. I agree with you, we should keep going even if feel bad.