So far, the theme in La Encrucijada reminds me of about the child’s in the EU have right legal take education independently of your immigration state. The theme reminds me of this because the kids have the right to study the races do not import in the school, everyone can have education. In the story Im reading about Jaime have education and in his school do not import the races.   

CC BY-SA 4.0 Education for all by Veronica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Raul 1 week ago

Dar veronica

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you say the The theme reminds me of this because the kids have the right to study the races do not import in the school, everyone can have education. In the story Im reading about Jaim ave education and in his school do not import the races.