1. Olivia 7 months ago

Hey Leo! You bring up a lot of good points about the faults of America. We have experienced and continue to experience lots of hatred and discrimination, which is a very disheartening as an American. Because of this, many people have a negative view of our country. However, I don’t know if you will ever get a truly perfect nation like you suggest will happen through power and safety. The Bill of Rights protects our individual freedoms, but I would like to hear your opinion on how that has been ineffective in securing the safety and protection from the government. Overall, I totally agree with your position on the issues of the nation, but I would’ve liked to see you delve into the other side of the spectrum: the positives of America. Here is an article to get you started: https://freedomhouse.org/report/special-reports/todays-american-how-free