So far the plot in ‘’The wonder of the HORSES’’reminds me something I asw when i was in mexico the that baby horses when there born they stay with their  mothers all day for like a week and after two weeks they leave their mom and they go play and run everywhere. Horses live all over the world some live in warm places some live in cold places. And horses come in different colors. A blaze is a white stripe on the face.

CC BY-SA 4.0 “The wonder of HORSES” by Raul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Enrique 4 months ago

Estimado Raul:

Estoy asombrado por tu poema de “the wonder of horses” aprendí de cómo los animales nacen y que hacen cuando van creciendo una frase que que escribiste y me gusto fue” live all over the world some live in warm places some live in cold places. And horses come in different colors. A blaze is a white stripe on the face the horses.

Gracias por tu escritura. Espero ver lo que sigues escribiendo.