,

So far, the plot in Ni un dia mas reminds me of that many teenagers do when we live with our parents but no longer want to live with them and that happens in the whole world.The plot reminds me of this because there are mucosadilecentes are very contestaciones with their parents and the what is similar and what is different is that Girl no longer wanted to live in her parents’ house because she wanted to do what she wanted and she decided to move to her brother’s house to do what she wanted.

CC BY-SA 4.0 La juventud by Evelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samantha 3 months ago

Dear Evelyn:

I am so excited by your post, “La juventud” because you are talking about is happening very often. It is true that many young people do not want to live with their parents because they believe they are ready to live without them.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ Girl no longer wanted to live in her parents’ house because she wanted to do what she wanted and she decided to move to her brother’s house to do what she wanted.” I think this is sad because she is not ready and only wants to go to do what she wants. She needs to continue living with her parents so that she does not have a problem in her future.

Thanks for your writing. I look forwards to seeing what you write next, because I like to see what you write and how you express yourself. I like the way you write everything because you get inspired.

Samantha