So far, the all you do when in duston arizona a railroad town. Where the tracks ran right through the middle, maybe 100 feet north of highway 75 where there was few store were located… a drug store, a couple of course-and strang , dumpy  businesses called the cold cash store the owner from cold cash store the owner is cold cash owner of a lot houses across the tracks buy old houses and the people rented cold cash was the man more rich from the town but a day a family I arrive a town because his wife die in a accident  and they were asking if there was a places for to renter and they told him about a house but they talked about the house that I was haunted but how I was needy he does not care about me contacto to cold cash for renter the house they said that in the house a girl to die but the renter and he does not care he went  to live with his daughter in Ghost fever reminds of another text. In the house haunted the similar between my book and the haunted house is that the two are about ghosts and the houses haunted where espantan something different in the books is the in my book is a family and in the house haunted only is a man.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Ghost Fever by Alejandro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Eduardo 6 months ago

Estimado Alejandro:
    estoy asombrado de tu tema sobre algo sobre Ghost Fever es duston arizona a railroad town. Where the tracks ran right through the middle, maybe 100 feet north of highway 75 where there was few store were located porque me asombro ese pedazo y me gustaría leerlo algun dia bueno espero y sigas con el texto