So far what’s gone from the Dragon Ball book is When piccolo i gohan and krillin try to beat napa to the fight while goku comes to earth, but they can not defeat nappa, nappa is very strong and gives them a strong beating and piccolo and krillin and then nappa to claw gohan and goku did not arrive, but after spending several hours comes goku and saves gohan why nappa wanted to kill gohan so that goku saw him dead but what he was going to kill came goku and saves gohan, goku gives them a seed of larmitano to krillin to piccolo and with that he cures them, and goku starts to peel with nappa i goku gives him a strong beating for seeing his other friends killed, and finally goku almost kills him I leave him well wounded Nappa asked his friend for help Vegeta but Vegeta did not give him help and his very friend Vegeta kills nappa

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dragon Ball, La llegada de goku a la tierra by German is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.