Have you ever been bullied at school before?The definition of bullying is the to seek harm against others or to  intimidate. Based on the research Bullying can cause suicidal thoughts in teens, so schools need to pay more attention to the student by helping students get involved with their interests.

Bullying can create many negative comments like people are giving insults and maybe bullying on social media and can make people commit suicide.  Some students can even get depression so that would make the student antisocial and there is somethings that a teenager would do if they had more depression, They would give the things love the most, get more of a attitude, get more tired. Those are signs of suicidal and how they slowly start getting away from things and how they don’t care of what happens anymore. This information is from a  website about suicide and this organization was inspired by the film named Trevor. This website assists with prevention with suicide and and how you can help out and have edvice to prevent suicide (Trevor Project).

If schools pay more attentions there would be less students getting bullied and if teachers could help out and stop the bullies.Christina Archibald said “I don’t think teachers pay enough attention to students in how they feel because teachers pay attention more to the education rather than the students feelings.Life Academy can improve on how the students feel.” She is trying to say that teachers have to pay more attention on how the student feels.that would help out the student and maybe the bullies can get more of a punishment so that would show the bully that he or she to stop and cut it out. And if the student is getting bullied inside the classroom then maybe the teacher can help out the student and stop the bully and if it keeps happening you can change the students classroom or the bullies. And as I relate to how students can have suicidal thoughts teachers can help out with that  to take the student to a counselor for they can get some help. I had experiences when I used to go to my old school that there would be multiple fights and teacher wouldn’t even know. My brother Brandon he got into some fights when he was in high school

If students can be more in clubs that would help a lot more  because it would help for the student get some friends for they can relate or hangout. And if students get in activities that they like in school or after school then there would be a higher chance that the student would have more friends and be able to talk to more people or other students so that would give the student more confidence. If the student would be hanging with other students that would show that there would be less bullying and more interaction.In an interview with  Juan Pablo an Oakland Resident and Latino American he said “I used to be in a program because I used to not have as much friends so I would go into a program called chess club and that’s how I met jose” (Pablo). Juan got into a program that’s how we both were able to meet.So getting into clubs would work for getting friends if one is by himself and has no friends. So from a website that people give advice about how to help people get friends some are people are talking about how to get friends when they are in college and the advice is sort of like high school and they talk about how you have to express yourself put yourself into the groups like asking if you can sit with somebody at lunch it’s great advice  

Schools need to pay more attention to their students because students may have suicidal thoughts if they are being bullied and picked on. If schools include more activities like clubs, students can bond and make friendships and learn to support each other while doing what they love.

“Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project.” The Trevor Project, www.thetrevorproject.org/resources/preventing-suicide/facts-about-suicide/. It shows how to prevent suicide and how people can help on prevent it. And the website has on for the past 20 years and has a lot of job openings for people that want to help.

CC BY-SA 4.0 STOP THE BULLYING by Jose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Esmeralda Cano 6 days ago

Jose,

I appreciate that you not only highlight a very real issue but that you also give accessible solutions to improve the situation. I think that you are right about teachers and other school staff members having to be more conscious about paying more attention to how the students are doing. I encourage you to look into how can this be done in the classroom itself not just in extra curricular activities like clubs. That being said I do think that clubs are a great way to give students an opportunity to develop friendships and lessen the tension amongst them. How would you suggest creating clubs that the students would want to join?

sincerely,
    Esmeralda Cano